ABDC Positions Vacant
$65-75k (pro-rata) plus super
- Part-time, varied and flexible role
- National organisation
- Small-team environment
An opportunity exists to join this not-for-profit incorporation, in a part-time role (up to 0.6 FTE / 21 hrs per week) as the ABDC Administrative Officer.
ABDC is the collective voice of 39 university business faculties and schools, which graduate one-third of all university students and more than half the international university students in Australia. As the peak body, ABDC fosters the national and global impact of Australian business education and research.
ABDC does this by:
- Being the collective and collegial voice of our member university business schools
- Providing opportunities for members to share knowledge and best practice
- Creating and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with affiliated national and international peak industry, higher education, professional and government bodies
- Engaging in strategic initiatives and activities that further ABDC’s mission.
This role is key to supporting effective and efficient business operations, including:
- Assisting with meeting and event administration, handling bookings, registrations, speaker requirements and other support as required.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records, including all official correspondence, meeting papers, policies, membership records and contact databases.
- Undertake online desk research and analysis to assist with preparing background information for reports, papers and submissions.
- Assist with member communications including preparing material for newsletter, website publication and for meetings.
- Assist with handling accounts queries and processing, membership renewal, record maintenance and filing.
- Be a productive member of the ABDC team.
We are looking for an organised, professional and dedicated individual with high-level administrative experience, excellent communication skills and a high degree of computer literacy. To apply please send us a brief CV and cover letter (three-page maximum) addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com by 21 August 2017.
Please note: ABDC will only consider applicants who hold an appropriate work visa and address the selection criteria.