ABDC welcomes new network committee members
Mon, 14 Mar 2016
ABDC welcomes the following new 2016 Network Committee appointments:
Business Academic Research Directors' Network (BARDsNet)
- Professor Robert Faff, Director of Research, UQ Business School as BARDsNet Chair
- Professor Ingrid Nielsen, Associate Dean (Research) Faculty of Business and Law, Deakin University, replaces Professor Graham Cuskelly as Deputy Chair; and
- Professor James Morley, Associate Dean (Research) UNSW Business School, joins as a Committee Member.
Professional Managers' Network (PMN)
- Ms. Gina Palmer, QUT Business School Manager, to the role of Deputy Chair supporting Network Chair Ms. Chrystie Watson, JCU.
Learning and Teaching Network (LTN)
- Dr Stuart Crispin, Associate Dean Learning and Teaching at the Tasmanian School of Economics and Business replaces Dr. Grace McCarthy as Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Coordinator.